Fast-track account opening is designed for clients who would like to skip the TradingFront client portal registration and go directly to open an account without logging into the client portal.
TradingFront automatically generates login credentials for the advisor's clients when they are going through the fast-track account opening processes.
Invite clients to open an account via Fast-Track
1. Go to "CRM/Contacts/Invite Clients."
2. Choose "Open Brokerage Account" and select either "Invite New" or "Invite from Contacts."
3. After filling in the required information, please make sure to choose "Fast-Track (clients can skip portal registration)" under the "Choose Registration Method" tab. Click "Send" to send out the account opening invitation email to your client.
When a client receives the Fast-Track invitation via email
1. The client clicks "Sign Agreements."
2. Your clients will go through the steps below.
3. Standard KYC information is required. However, your will fill in the SSN themselves. You can pre-fill all of the other fields on behalf of your clients.
4. Employment Status and Source of Wealth.
5. Financial Status.
6. Regulatory information.
7. Review IB's agreements and your advisor IMA and ADV. Your client needs to type his/her name to sign the agreement and to the acknowledgment of the terms and conditions. Click "Submit."
8. Your client will receive a notification "Your application has been submitted successfully.”
Obtaining the login credential
There two ways for your clients to obtain login credentials.
- They can set the password right after the application by clicking "Go to client portal."
- You as the advisor can obtain login credentials and share them with your clients.
Clients obtaining login credentials by themselves
Click "Go to client portal" and then can set the password.
Your client needs to input the registered email address and click "Get Verification Code." The verification code will be shown in the client mailbox (if your client does not receive the email, check spam/promotions box). Input the verification code and then click "Continue."
After receiving the verification code, your client can create his/her password and click "Save." They are now successfully registered to use the TradingFront client portal.
Sharing client login credentials with your clients
Go to "Clients/ Client Setup" and you will see the list of client logins. Click the "eye" icon and you will find the initial password for that user.