Because the Google Play Developer Console Account enrolment requires your private information and payment information, please follow the following steps.
Step 1: Create a Google account
Create a Google account using an existing company email address such as your support@ or info@ email address. If you don't have a company email address, create a Gmail account here. Please note that a Google account is not necessarily an "@gmail.com" account. (i.e., it can be @outlook.com, @yahoo.com etc).
Step 2: Complete enrollment and payment
- Once your new Google account is verified, open the Google Play Developer Console to finish the registration.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Read and agree to the Developer Agreement. Click continue to payment.
- Pay the $25 nonrecurring registration fee with your credit card.
- Complete your account details. Your developer name, email address, and website will be displayed on the Google Play Store page of your app.
When your registration is verified, you'll be notified at the email address associated with your Google Play Developer Console. The verification usually happens within a half hour but it may take up to 48 hours.
Step 3: Provide us your login details
We can help you to configure the rest from this step forward. Please provide us your Google Play Developer Console login email and password. You can change your password after we develop the white-label app.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.