In this article, we will show you:
- Importing contacts
- Inviting clients
- Types of leads
You can manage your clients in the CRM by importing contacts individually or in bulk. Our platform currently supports bulk imports in csv and xlsx. formats. You are recommended to download the contacts template directly. If you are using Wealthbox, you can also upload the file exported from Wealthbox.
You can send the client an invitation to open a brokerage account or link an external financial account under "CRM/Contacts/Invite Clients."
After sending the invitation email to the client, please go back to "CRM." You will see the invited client flagged with Type = "Invitation Sent." You can also filter different clients by using the Type button.
Type of leads
- Not Invited: A client for whom created a profile but have not been invited to either open a brokerage account or link an external account.
- Invitation Sent: An invitation email has been sent but the client has not submitted a brokerage account application.
- Invitation Expired: An invitation email is expired and the client has not submitted a brokerage account application. Only clients whose Types are "Invitation Sent," "Invitation Expired," or "Not Invited" under the "CRM/Contacts" will show on the "Open Brokerage Account/Invite From Contacts" list.
- Registered: A client who has registered a portal user but has not opened a brokerage account. You cannot delete any account whose Type is "Registered." "Registered" means this user has registered as a user in your portal but has not submitted a brokerage account application. You cannot resend a brokerage reminder to "Registered" leads.
- Prospect: A client whose brokerage account application is processing.
- Account Opened: Client who opened brokerage account successfully. As an advisor, you can then invite the client to link held-away accounts.